Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

15 months

Today is February 16th 2012.  Fifteen months ago I was headed to the hospital to meet a little boy that would change my life forever.  Everyone told me pre-baby "you never know the love for a child until you have your own."  This is so true.  The moment I held you in my arms a flood of emotions and unconditional love filled my heart.  Never in a million years would I have imagined how much L.O.V.E I could have in my heart for such a tiny person.  Nolan you bring such joy to my life and I love you to the moon and back!  


A few things you've been up to lately:


You vocabulary is expanding every day.  I can't believe how much you comprehend and can already say.  Not everyone can understand what you want but I do.  You can say about 20 words so far.  The Dr. said you were ahead of the game in this department!  YAY!  


Words you know so far:  dat (that), milk, muffin, truck, blue, red, mama, dada, rain, ice, cheese, bite, dog, car, green, and me.  


You love to eat which makes me super happy!  You will usually eat whatever I make for dinner.  The only food I can think of that you won't eat is eggs.  You spit them out as soon as they hit your lips.  We've tried fried eggs, scrambled eggs, and cheese omelets but you want nothing to do with them.  


Favorite foods: any and all fruit (bananas and strawberries top the list ), avocados, tomatoes, any kind of chicken, tacos, grilled cheese, yogurt, applesauce, peas, carrots, mashed potatoes, bagels with cream cheese, crackers, Cheerios and many many more.  


You are 33 inches tall and weigh 25 lbs.  You are funny, laugh a lot, and can be the sweetest snuggle bug in the world.  


I came out of the bedroom after doing laundry and saw you like this...guess you wanted to help mommy do some laundry too.  Love ya baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment