Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Ditchin' the Pacie

Nolan Porter, now that you are just shy of 15 months I do believe it's time to ditch the ol' pacie.  You ditched the pacie other than naps and bedtime months ago but now it is time to say goodbye forever.  

You can do it.  I can do it.  We will work together and make it happen. I know you DO NOT agree with your mama at this time but trust me on this, you don't want to be that toddler with a pacie until your five...and mama REALLY doesn't want you to be.  I have a feeling it's gonna be a long road to finally say goodbye to your buddy but we can work together and do this thing.  

Nap #1 :  Boy were you mad at your mama.  You cried for about 25 minutes before finally drifting off to sleep.  

Numerous times I thought "oh what will it hurt....let's start tomorrow"  but then I remember we are in this together.  You will never learn to sooth yourself if mama caves in and gives you the pacie.  Crossing my fingers that the next nap will be fewer tears.  I love you sweetie and do this for that very reason!  


No comments:

Post a Comment